Strawberry risotto and Prosecco – a romantic recipe with a flavor that will captivate you!
I have always loved the risottos but those made well, with the grain defined and almost crisp inside. Since Saporita discovered the risottos of the Montebelluardo company of Mottalciata (Italy) I enjoy cooking them often.
The Montebelluardo Company grows and processes both rice and fruit and vegetables in the packaging that can be glass (450g 4 people) or in a bag (300g 3 people). Inside you can also find the broth, 100% natural composed only of vegetables, without lactosis, without glutamate, without yeast. In short, a little boiling water aside and dinner is ready!
INGREDIENTS for 2 people
- A pack of strawberry rice in the 300g bag
- a glass of Prosecco Treviso DOP wine
- a knob of butter
- Parmesan cheese
Time required: 25 minutes.
- We boil water in a pot.
- In a non-stick frying pan pour four tablespoons of olive oil and pour all the contents of the ricebag .
- We stow the rice and blend with three-quarters of the glass of Prosecco we have previously prepared
- Once the Prosecco wine has evaporated, add the boiling water to the rice until cooked (between 15 and 17 minutes).
- Pack the risotto with the remaining Prosecco, a knob of butter and a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.